Thursday, May 15, 2008

Up, up and away . . .

I leave for the air port in two and a half short hours. I decided to take more projects than I can possibly finish. I will have something to work on no matter my mood.

I am taking the baby blanket. I will only work to finish the background. I will do all of the pieces when I get back. I am taking my chemise (it is technically a vest). I will probably finish that. I am taking a shawl I started on a trip to NY City in 2003. Yikes! I hate to admit that. Maybe I'll finish it and maybe I won't but I will work on it. I will also take the first dish cloth that I am making for my brother's wedding.

I won't make a post for a week. There is no internet access at Grandma's. I will enjoy a ton of quiet time and maybe a little time with a hook or two and yarn.

No comments: